Agenus to Participate at Two Upcoming Immuno-Oncology Conferences
LEXINGTON, Mass., March 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Agenus Inc. (NASDAQ: AGEN), an immuno-oncology company with a pipeline of immune checkpoint antibodies and cancer vaccines, today announced participation at the following conferences:
- The 7th Annual William Blair and Maidstone Life Sciences conference "Cancer Immunotherapy Conference" at the Apella, Event Space Alexandria Center in New York, NY. Agenus will participate in three sessions:
- March 29 at 9:40 am: Robert B. Stein, M.D., Ph.D., President, R&D will present at a session titled "AutoSynVaxTM and PhosphoSynVaxTM: Next Generation Neoepitope Heat Shock Protein Vaccines" followed by a panel discussion on therapeutic vaccines.
- March 30 at 10:40 am: Dr. Stein will present at a session titled "Next Generation Immunomodulatory Antibodies: Optimizing Therapeutic Impact."
- March 30 at 12:00 pm: Jean-Marie Cuillerot, M.D., Chief Medical Officer, will participate in the lunch panel titled "Challenges in Immuno-Oncology Drug Development."
- Jefferies Immuno-Oncology Summit at the Boston Harbor Hotel in Boston, MA. Agenus will participate in two sessions:
- March 30 at 3:00 pm: Jennifer Buell, Ph.D., VP, Global Integrated R&D Operations, will participate in a panel titled "Vaccines – Is There a Future?"
- March 30 at 3:45 pm: Nick Wilson, Ph.D., Executive Director, Immuno-modulatory Drug Discovery, will participate in a panel titled "Checkpoints - Which Target has the Best Chances of Success?"
Agenus is a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company focused on the discovery and development of therapies that engage the body's immune system to fight cancer. The Company's vision is to expand the patient populations benefiting from cancer immunotherapy by pursuing a number of combination approaches that leverage a broad repertoire of antibody therapeutics and proprietary cancer vaccine platforms. The Company is equipped with a suite of antibody discovery platforms and a state-of-the-art GMP manufacturing facility with the capacity to support early phase clinical programs. Agenus is based in Lexington, MA. For more information, please visit www.agenusbio.com; information that may be important to investors will be routinely posted on our website.
Forward Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the federal securities laws, including statements regarding the upcoming presentations. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially. These risks and uncertainties include, among others, the factors described under the Risk Factors section of our most recent Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q or Annual Report on Form 10-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Agenus cautions investors not to place considerable reliance on the forward-looking statements contained in this release. These statements speak only as of the date of this press release, and Agenus undertakes no obligation to update or revise the statements, other than to the extent required by law. All forward-looking statements are expressly qualified in their entirety by this cautionary statement.
Michelle Linn, 781-674-4541
SOURCE Agenus Inc.